Formed in 1997, Besso’s International Division offers a complete range of bespoke insurance products, designed to fulfill the needs of businesses, associations and private clients on a global scale.
Our insurance experts have the technical expertise and linguistic ability to provide a truly unique client service and this multi-skilled approach provides for creative insurance solutions that are tailored to specific requirements, giving our clients the chance to gain an effective commercial advantage, wherever they are in the world.
Our product lines include insurance and reinsurance of:
- Personal Accident, Travel and Expatriate, Kidnap and Ransom,
- Term and Group Life
- Group Programmes and Treaties
- Fine Art Collections, Museums and Exhibitions,
- High Net Worth Household
- Antique and Fine Art Dealers, Restorers and Framers,
- Jewellers Block
- Directors and Officers, Errors & Omissions,
- Professional Indemnity, Public Officials
- Commercial and Industrial Property Packages, Goods in Transit
- Commercial and Industrial Property and Liability
- Public, Products and Environmental Liability
- Engineering Inspection and Insurance
- Motor Fleet Insurance
Besso UK provides broad-ranging insurance solutions to industrial companies, PLCs, commercial and quasi-commercial organisations, as well as cover for individuals.
Our client group is both national in scale and diverse in nature, catering for all insurance classes. Clients value the bespoke nature of our insurance solutions, which also include claim negotiation services, in the event of an incident. Our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Commercial/Corporate Insurance
- Multinational Programmes
- Commercial Insurance Schemes
- Risk Management, Loss Control and Exposure Analysis
- Due Diligence, Audit and Consultancy
- Pre- and Post- Renewal Analysis
- Annual and Single Trip Travel Insurance
- High Net Worth Household & Standard Household
We offer an innovative approach to (Re)insurance, utilising structures and techniques more traditionally associated with the financial markets.
This approach, entitled Alternative Risk Solutions (ART), can integrate several coverage types within one policy, potentially offering both cost saving and efficiency in risk management programme design.
Common objectives for clients seeking an ART solution:
- Income protection
- Multi-year pricing stability
- Risk participation (Captives)
- Reduced volatility
- Regulatory risk management
We are active in arranging bespoke insurance programs, using both the general and specialist (Re)insurance markets.